Awards received by staff members or services offered by the institute.
For his doctoral thesis „Academic self-concept in the sciences: domain-specific differentiation, gender differences and dimensional comparison effects“.
- Peter Lang young researcher’s award (November 2014)
For the doctoral thesis of a young researcher from DIPF, focusing on the optimisation of a widespread instrument for the assessment of language competencies.
- Honorary doctoral degree from Université de Liège (May 2014)
For his outstanding scientific work
- DGfE research award (March 2014)
For his outstanding research activities in the field of educational science
- Science prize of the Wilhelm-Wundt Society (September 2012)
For excellent achievement in fundamental psychological research
- Media Prize 2010 by the Action Council for Education (March 2011)
For outstanding journalism in the field of education, educational policy and reporting on strengths and weaknesses of education in Germany
German Education Server
- Nummus Memorialis Argenteus of Karls University Prague (silver medal) (August 2010)
To honour his commitment to educational science and the German Society for Educational Science (DGfE)
- prize "Society needs Science " of Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft, the non-for-profit association of businesses for science (November 2010)
- "The Best in the state of Hesse" - Prize awarded by the chamber of industry, working group Hesse, for excellent achievement in the final exam (November 2010)
VET profession “information assistant“, in the domain of information and documentation
- Leibniz award for trainees, 2010 (September 2010)
First prize for exceptional achievement in training and examination, information assistant
- Third promotion prize of the Wuppertal Soroptimist Club, Bergisch Land and Wuppertal-Toelleturm (October 2010)
For her doctoral thesis "Local scoring models"
- Gert-Sommer prize for peace psychology (June 2008)
For her doctoral thesis on “Democratic school culture, the assessment and meaning of a school quality indicator“
- Doctoral dissertation prize of the Pedagogical Psychology group at the German Society for Psychology (September 2007)
For her thesis on “Motivation support in math instruction – lessons from the learners’ and observers’ perspective“
last modified Dec 02, 2016