At DIPF, the IT team holds responsible for the institute’s entire information and telecommunications technology.
The team consists of 15 members who provide staff with standardised and occasionally specially adapted work environments; this includes support services and updates of hard- and software provided.
As a central contacting point for issues concerning information technology, the IT team advises stafff on hardware and software matters as well as giving guidance on requirements for specific research project needs.
Furthermore, the IT service team consults staff regarding equipment that is acquired in the context of their projects.
Central tasks include the ensurance of IT operations, further development of a central internal network and installation and monitoring of external interfaces and the central server structure. A particular challenge concerns networking of the different DIPF locations and the heterogeneity of requirement profiles.
- Tom Breede, IT administration, IT-Service
- Michael Dahlinger, Head/management, IT-Service
- Sarah Ebelsheiser, IT support, IT-Service
- Thomas Kilb, IT support, IT-Service
- Jochen Krocke, IT support, IT-Service
- Ralph Köhler, IT administration, IT-Service
- Lutz Lehmann, IT administration, IT-Service
- Katja Lehmberg, Co-ordination, IT-Service
- Jan Schmidt, IT administration, Information technology
- Georg Schäfer, IT administration, IT-Service
- Michael Starke, IT support, IT service
- Esra Styn, IT administration, IT-Service
- Patrick Telin, IT administration, IT-Service
- Walter Zinßmeister, IT administration, IT-Service