Educational Information at DIPF
Educational information at DIPF aims to provide the central information infrastructure for Germany’s education system, based on databases and information systems that can be used as portals and other internet services, as library stock or in the context of individually tailored work environments. By offering this information infrastructure, the DIPF renders scientific findings available to politics and practice and in terms of an evidence-based policy, it substantially and actively supports administrative and political stakeholders in the German education system.
Educational information tasks at DIPF
- Enhancing the existing integrated structure of portals by means of contemporary internet-based and interactive information and communication techniques.
- Offering Information and counselling services to educational researchers.
- Systematically acquiring current research literature and rendering it accessible to the users.
- Rendering historic stocks relating to educational history available and timely and media-conform archiving.
- Integrating information provisions and information services into educational science and research processes via internet-based services.
- the service point International Cooperation in Education counsels empirical institutions and researchers in initiating and improving international co-operations,
- the team supports educational institutes and educational projects in developing and implementing technology-based assessment scenarios.