BMBF-Portal “Framework Programme for the Promotion of Empirical Educational Research"
The portal collates findings from educational research, references to events, relevant institutions and actors as well as information regarding the promotion of young scientists.
Theof the Federal Ministry of Education and Research provides the context for designing and operating a portal which documents findings from the educational research projects and renders them searchable. The portal furthermore records events, information regarding institutions and actors and the promotion of young scientists. The service is completed by general information on the framework programme and offered as a subportal of the Ministry’s homepage.
The project aims to develop, to launch and to maintain a portal within the “Framework Programme for the Promotion of Empirical Educational Research“ for the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). The portal structures the research projects funded by the BMBF within the framework programme, they are presented and their visibility is strengthened in a national, international and interdisciplinary context.
The portal collates the following information services in a user-friendly manner, and renders them retrievable:
- Information regarding individual research projects: description of project, information as to participating institutions and persons;
- Information on events in the context of the educational research projects funded within the framework programme;
- Documentation of publications of research findings issued within the context of the framework programme for promoting empirical educational research;
- Documentation of the volumes of the BMBF series “Bildungsforschung“ (educational research published in the context of the framework programme;
- Ensurance of a permanent and reliable availability of open access publications from the priority areas of research and the BMBF series “Bildungsforschung“ via the scholarly repository pedocs, located at the German Education Portal.
The project is funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
|Department:||Information Center for Education|