Situation of Empirical Educational Research in Germany
The study on the situation of educational research in Germany, published as volume 28 of the BMBF series “Bildungsforschung“ (educational research) gets updated and enhanced, against the background of recent developments.
The Center for Research on Educational Governance and the Information Center for Education are collaborating in updating and enhancing, against the background of recent developments, the study on the situation of educational research in Germany, published as volume 28 of the BMBF series “Bildungsforschung“ (educational research).
The following work packages and thematic fields are addressed:
- human resources for educational research;
- financing of educational research;
- educational research projects;
- analyses of locations;
- publications in educational research – including findings from evaluations from the bibliometry project;
- educational research institutions, particularly taking account of teacher training centres and the development of national and federal state institutes;
- academic qualification papers – for the first time, different data sources and formats are collated and comprised.
The project was funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
07/2009 - 03/2010
|Research topic:||Educational monitoring|