National and international surveys of student achievement (large-scale assessments) as a basis for research on school and instructional quality and educational measurement.
DIPF is involved in the conceptualisation and evaluation of national and international school achievement assessments – i.e. large-scale assessments. These large, internationally comparative assessments of student achievement connect two research topics that are important at the institute, i.e. school and instructional quality, as well as modeling and diagnostics of competencies (i.e. educational measurement).
The assessment of student competencies, school and instructional learning environments as well as their effectivity lead to thematic and methodological synergies.
A systematic preparation of the concepts, procedures, instruments and findings from educational monitoring and farom evaluation or intervention studies enables DIPF to deliver knowledge for governance and action – for educational policy makers but also for school quality development.
- Assessment of Student Achievements in German and English as a Foreign Language
- Centre for International Comparative Assessments of Education
- European Bank of Anchor Items for Foreign Language Skills
- In Depth Comparison of School Systems of Selected States Participating in PISA
- National PISA 2012 CBA Add-On Study
- PISA 2012 – International Consortium
- PISA 2015
- Personality and Learning Development of Primary School Children
- Programme for International Student Assessment 2009
- Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies Round 1