Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA)
DIPF participates in the conceptualisation and assessment of PISA studies.
PISA is the abbreviation of “Programme for International Student Assessement“. This internationally comparative assessment of student achievement is conducted on behalf of the Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD); it assesses the skills of 15-year old students in reading competence, mathematics and the sciences.
Context factors of education play a crucial role in explaining differences between participating countries. PISA therefore applies questionnaires targeting students, school leaders, teachers and parents to present teaching and learning conditions in an international perspective.
The OECD has commissioned DIPF to hold chief responsibility for developing international questionnaires for PISA 2015.
- Centre for International Comparative Assessments of Education
- Computer-Based, Adaptive and Behaviour-Related Assessment of Information and Communication-Related Competencies (ICT skills) in PISA
- National PISA 2012 CBA Add-On Study
- PISA 2012 – International Consortium
- PISA 2015
- Programme for International Student Assessment 2009