Research on school quality is focused on effects and developments in general education schools. Respective research projects increasingly take the aspect of development into perspective, i.e. they investigate how schools and instruction change over the years.
Research on school quality is focused on the area of general education schools. At its core, the effectivity of schools and instruction is analysed as well as the development of process factors at school and instructional levels – including their influence on school effectiveness. Large national and international questionnaire-based surveys respectively large-scale assessments are complemented by quantitative longitudinal studies (e.g. study on all-day schools). Moreover, mixed-method studies are conducted (e.g. diachronic assessments of school change).
- National PISA 2012 CBA Add-On Study
- PISA 2012 – International Consortium
- PISA 2015
- Programme for International Student Assessment 2009
- Schools in Times of Change (SchiWa)
- Study on the Development of All-Day Schools