Dr. Heiko Rölke
Technology Based Assessment
60486 Frankfurt am Main
- CBA in Class
- EDK System Monitoring
- ICT Literacy Project
- Modelling and Maintenance of log Data - the Example of a Multimedia Textbook
- Process Data for Competence Modelling
- Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies Round 1
- Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies Round 2 and Round 3
- Sensory assessment of motivational indicators for governing adaptive learning contents
- Technology Based Assessment
Dr. Heiko Rölke is the head of the Technology Based Assessment (TBA) project at DIPF.
Heiko Rölke has a doctoral degree in Computer Science from the University of Hamburg. He works as a senior software architect, group leader, and he manages several national and international projects. Heiko Rölke has profound expertise in the development of complex and distributed systems. Scientifically, his research interests are: modelling and implementation of distributed systems, namely multi-agent-systems, model driven architecture and formal modelling techniques. In the area of assessments, he researches on process mining of test result data.
In recent years, Heiko Rölke has designed and developed important parts of the computer-based item development and delivery for PISA 2009, PIAAC, and PISA 2012, amongst several smaller-scale studies. He manages the implementation of the CBA ItemBuilder authoring system and supervises the international work on reengineering the TAO platform. Before working for DIPF, Heiko Rölke spent several years working as a doctoral and post-doc researcher and lecturer at the Computer Science Departments of the University of Hamburg and the Jacobs University in Bremen.
Publications(DIPF database of publications)