Rostocker Straße 6
60323 Frankfurt am Main
- UPWIND – Understanding and Improving Daily Cognitive and Affective Within-Child Dynamics in the School Context
- Since 10/2020
- Postdoc position | research fellow: DIPF – Leibnitz Institute for Research and Information in Education, Department: Education and Human Development (Cognitive Development – Prof. Dr. F. Schmiedek). Understanding and Improving Daily Cognitive and Affective Within-Child Dynamics in the School Context (UPWIND, funded by the Jacobs Foundation).
- 06/2021 – 09/2021
- Postdoc position | research fellow: Central Institute for Mental Health (CIMH | ZI Mannheim), Department of Public Mental Health (Prof. Dr. U. Reininghaus). Implementing Mobile MEntal health Recording Strategy for Europe (IMMERSE, funded by the EU Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme).
- 04/2021 – 06/2021
- Research fellow: Augsburg University, Department for Empirical Educational Research (Jun.-Prof. Dr. U. Nett). Part-time parental leave substitution (SriAS 2 Practice, funded by the BMBF, 2019-2021).
- 10/2018 – 01/2018
- Research fellow: Augsburg University, Department for Empirical Educational Research (Jun.-Prof. Dr. U. Nett). Part-time parental leave substitution: Self-regulation in students’ daily life (SriAS, funded by the BMBF, 2015-2019).
- 11/2018 – 02/2019
- Visiting Scholar: University of Luxembourg, Research group for Computer-Based Assessment (CBA, Prof. Dr. S. Greiff).
(Research Travel Grant – Karlsruhe House of Young Scientists).
- 04/2015 – 03/2021
- Research fellow: Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Chair of Applied Psychology (Prof. Dr. U. Ebner-Priemer). Responsible for the projects Self-regulation in students’ daily life (SriAS, funded by the BMBF, 2015-2019), and SriAS 2 Practice (transfer project, funded by the BMBF, 2019-2021).
- Affective, motivational, and cognitive processes and their relation to students‘ well-being and cognitive performance
- Intensive longitudinal designs: Modeling inter-individual differences in within-person effects
- Development of tailored interventions (within-person encouragement designs)
Functions held in Boards and for Journals
- Society for Ambulatory Assessment (SAA); Website Committee
- The German Psychological Society (DGPs), Expert groups: Personality Psychology and Psychological Diagnostics; Educational Psychology
Ad hoc reviewer (Zeitschriften):
- Learning and Individual Differences (LEAIND)
- Journal of Research on Adolescence (JRA)
- European Journal of Psychological Assessment
last modified Nov 16, 2021