Lena Engelhardt, Dipl.-Psych.
Technology Based Assessment
60486 Frankfurt am Main
- Computer-Based, Adaptive and Behaviour-Related Assessment of Information and Communication-Related Competencies (ICT skills) in PISA
- PIAAC-LN (Leibniz Network)
||Doctoral student at the Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main|
||Research visit at the scientific working group Psicotext; Department of Developmental and Educational Psychology, Valencia, Spain|
|Since 2012||Academic staff member at the German Institute for International Educational Research (DIPF), Frankfurt am Main|
|2006 – 2012||Diploma in Psychology at the Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg, main focus on Work and Organizational Psychology and Educational Psychology|
Work and Research Priorities
- theoretical framework and assessment of ICT skills (skills in information and communication technologies)
- implementation of performance and computer-based assessment items
- PIAAC competencies and general cognitive ability
- Engelhardt, L., Goldhammer, F., Naumann, J., & Frey, A. (in press). Experimental validation strategies for heterogeneous computer-based assessment items. Computers in Human Behavior.